Are you passionate about designing and developing awesome online payment experiences?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Join our international BankLink Team in developing open banking and digital access services for our corporate customers, making online shopping comfortable and easy for their customers;
- Work with software that is built with the latest technology stack (Java, Kubernetes, Kafka, etc);
- Make a full-stack contribution and be a part of our cross-functional agile team;
- You’ll work alongside other skilled engineers; doing pair programming, improving code writing skills by doing code reviews and learning good practices, like Clean Code;
- Have a flexible hybrid workplace with possibility to work remotely.
What is needed in this role:
- Professional experience in Java development with Spring Boot;
- Experience with modern web-development frameworks and knowledge of microservices architecture;
- Working knowledge of relational databases;
- Desire to collaborate and innovate with our team both technically and non-technically;
- Fluent in English;
- It would be a benefit if you have experience in eCommerce platforms because we would love to learn a thing or two.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be part of a highly skilled and collaborative team, in a friendly and caring workplace. With us you will have the opportunity to innovate the open banking landscape and help millions of customers." Tuuli Wallenberg, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 23.11.2022 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2750-4150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.