Are you passionate about banking and finance law?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work on financing transactions and advise on a variety of legal issues that may arise within Swedbank Norge
- Provide legal support in an international environment on a variety of legal matters. The primary focus will be on loan financing within the sectors of Ocean Industries, Renewable Energy, Real Estate, Retail & Service and Structured Finance
- Monitor and assume responsibility for Swedbank Norge’s legal risks and provide the business with general legal advice and information
- Build an internal network with skilled and experienced lawyers and business professionals in a complex and interesting banking group
- Be a key player in LC&I’s legal team and Swedbank Norge’s management team. The position will report to Head of Legal (DCM & Credits) in Stockholm and to the General Manager in Swedbank Norge
What is needed in this role:
- Master of Law or another solid legal academic background
- At least 5 years of relevant experience from a reputable law firm and/or as an in-house counsel, primarily within the loan financing area
- Experience from local and international leveraged finance transactions, project finance matters, real estate financings, shipping & offshore transactions and (international) restructurings. Knowledge within other disciplines related to the banking and finance area will also be valued
- A service-minded attitude and a positive personality, with the background and experience required to assume responsibility for the legal function within Swedbank Norge
- A mind for business and a strong commercial understanding
- Someone who is well-organized, flexible and able to prioritize
- A team player who is also able to work independently and operationally with different tasks, on several projects with complex transactions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with fluency in English and a Scandinavian language
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be part of Swedbank Norge’s management and take responsibility for the legal function in the branch. You will also be part of the larger LC&I legal team, comprising in total some twenty-five lawyers located in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Latvia, and in close collaboration with the business, we will achieve great things together." Christian Johansson, your future manager.
We look forward to receiving your application (in English) no later then 02.12.2022.
Location: Oslo, Norway
Recruiting manager: Christian Johansson, Head of Legal (DCM & Credits), Swedbank AB.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +46 72 235 5068
General Manager Swedbank Norge: Mattis Lund
E-mail: email@example.com Phone: +47 932 07 734
SACO: Henrik Joelsson +4640242508, +46767737009
Finansförbundet: Lena Schöllin +46 8 5859 4912
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.