Are you interested in risk management within Financial Sanctions?
Swedbank’s business area Large Corporates & Institutions (LC&I) is responsible for Swedbank’s largest corporate clients and institutions. The position as a Financial Sanctions Specialist within AML Risk - Risk Assessment and Advisory is a specialist role for you who wants to work closely to the business side as a subject matter expert with Financial Sanctions. You will also get the opportunity to work closely with our AML/CTF specialists and develop within that area.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with colleagues in Group functions and other units throughout the Group - all dedicated to the same cause, adherence to applicable Financial Sanctions internal and external regulations
- Be the Financial Sanctions subject matter expert within LC&I
- Assure management of identified risks
- Together with experienced colleagues coordinate and drive projects within Financial Sanctions
- Work close to the business with complex and challenging questions
- Plan, create and execute internal trainings for relevant stakeholders in LC&I
- Advise and support LC&I´s product and client organisation and senior management
- Actively participate in decision making committees for high-risk customers
What is needed in this role:
- University education, legal, economic or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience from working with Financial Sanctions
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the Financial Sanctions regulations
- To be solution oriented as well as quality focused
- Enjoy a high paced environment and be able to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Have a structured and creative mind, a humble attitude and a strong belief in cooperation as the best approach to solve a problem.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills in English, oral and written
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
become an integral part of LC&I AML Risk. We are a fantastic team with great team spirit that is responsible for LC&I´s general risk assessment and advising the business side in complex questions related to AML/CTF and Financial Sanctions. We work goal oriented with high performance and sometimes short deadlines, but it is an open atmosphere and we believe that it is important to have fun at work. I have confidence in my co-workers and you will be given a lot of responsibility. I am genuinely interested in my co-workers and their development, and I will support and also challenge you in your role as a Financial Sanctions Specialist." Niclas Silfverduk, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 02.12.2022.
Recruiting manager: Niclas Silfverduk +46 730 686 665
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8-58594437
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +468 5859 0288
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.