Are you passionate about developing new products that can be both challenging and customer focused?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Prioritize, manage team backlog achieving short- and long-term goals an objective and contribute to Swedbank’s vision and strategic direction in a significant way. Coordinate dependencies with other teams.
- Collaborate with other team members to create cross channel experience for our customers
- Develop, test, analyse and maintain customer focused applications in a highly agile team with the latest technologies.
- Be responsible for maximizing value of an investment opportunity and the work of the agile team
- Facilitating collaboration with different stakeholders to ensure a successful way of working and overall understanding our stakeholders’ needs
- Work together with the team on the different layers of the product development right from conceptualization, creating prototype, doing customer research and testing prototypes to make sure our customers need are attain with the highest quality.
- Ensure that our services are up and running 24/7.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one.
- Demonstrated product delivery portfolio to showcase.
- Have a deep understanding of KPI’s, OKR’s and analytics skills.
- Experience of working in agile development for at least 3 years in a Product owner or Business analyst role
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen.
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Problem solver with an ability to reach an innovative solution by extracting the best from the group.
- Excellent ability to engage and inspire cross functional teams and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Basic usability knowledge of tools like JIRA, Confluence & Adobe Analytics.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be involved in the development process in one of our most important areas within Swedbank. We are that always strive to deliver with the highest quality. Contribute with your engagement and passion for leading and creating value and qualitative services for our stakeholders and customers. Having a friendly, helpful and open atmosphere is important, and every team member contribution is needed to succeed" -Gustaw Wallenius, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 09.12.2022.
Recruiting manager: Gustaw Wallenius, 070 570 23 54
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.