Are you passionate about being a scrum master in a team that develops new products that can be both challenging and customer focused?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a cross functional agile Team working together to build and maintain high quality solutions.
- Develop, test, analyse and maintain customer focused applications.
- Guide the team to deliver on set targets.
- Lead and perform tests of products/functionalities before release.
- Adapt agile principles and practices in the team.
- Work closely with and support the teams APO.
- Work in close collaboration with other CFT’s and stakeholders.
- Learn and self-develop through our training programs.
- Get involved in Scrum Masters community and learn from each other by sharing your knowledge and best practices.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one.
- Ability to coach, support and coordinate the development team, to make things happen.
- Have a deep understanding of KPI’s, OKR’s and analytics skills.
- Experience in the Product Owner or Business Analyst role for at least 3 years.
- Scrum Master skills/SAFe certification would be an advantage.
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen.
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- To be a strong team member and like to solve impediments together with your colleagues and experience in Agile way of working.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire cross functional teams and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability.
- Basic usability knowledge of tools like JIRA, Confluence & Adobe Analytics.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be involved in the development process in one of our most important areas within Swedbank. We are a high preforming team that always strive to deliver with the highest quality. Contribute with your engagement and passion for leading and creating value and qualitative services for our stakeholders and customers.
Having a friendly, helpful and open atmosphere is important, and every team member contribution is needed to succeed" Gustaw Wallenius, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 12.09.2022.
Recruiting manager: Gustaw Wallenius, +46 70 570 23 54
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.