Are you passionate about Cyber Security?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work in Swedbank’s Cyber Defence Center with protecting the bank against cyber threats and solving cyber security incidents.
- Conduct Cyber Security investigations including forensics and network forensics
What is needed in this role:
- As a SIRT Officer, you are part of a team that protects the bank against cyber security attacks. You conduct cyber security investigations, incident response and many other tasks that comes with working in a Cyber defence center.
- Good understanding of enterprise networking environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Expertise in a technical role in the areas of Security Operations, Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting, Cyber Incident Response, Penetration Testing/Red Team or Cloud Cyber Security.
- Good knowledge of Common frameworks such as Mitre Att&ck
- Operational security, including security operations center (SOC), incident response, malware analysis or IDS and IPS analyses.
- Good knowledge of modern SIEM and SOAR solutions.
- Experience from working with Blue Team activities in a CERT/CSIRT/SIRT/SOC/Cyber Defence Center.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be in the frontline to help protect Swedbank from cyber threats and solve cyber security incidents. You will be a key player in the Cyber Defence Center and together with your colleagues you will have fun at work by getting exciting challenges, working in teams, and sharing ideas and knowledge with each other”. Robert Jonsson, Head of Swedbank Cyber Defence Center, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 09.12.2022.
Location: Stockholm, Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius
Recruiting manager: Robert Jonsson, +46 73 060 7562
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +468 5859 0288
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2900-4400 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3350-5050 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-4900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.