Are you interested to develop in Compensation & Benefits area?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- To grow as Compensation & Benefits area professional, learning from highly skilled and professional colleagues.
- Assist Compensation & Benefits area manager in all Comp&Ben area related projects & processes (e.g. salary review, variable pay, share delivery, job evaluation, benefits, etc.)
- Research, analyze and administrate data to support development of ongoing Comp&Ben processes and projects.
- Comply with day-to-day HR processes to ensure timely execution of tasks assigned.
- Be an active part of global and group-wide Compensation & Benefits projects or processes.
What is needed in this role:
- Interest in HR practices in the area of Compensation & Benefits.
- Ability to work independently and also eagerness to learn.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Good cooperation and teamwork skills.
- Self-leading and structured nature with a sense of details and control.
- Advanced computer literacy in MS Office, Excel and Power point.
- Fluent in English and ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Economic or taxation background will be considered as an advantage.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
“Be part of constantly developing local HR & international Compensation & Benefits community. We will fully support your growth and development both in HR and Compensation & Benefits areas”, contributing to Swedbank’s leading position as an employer" Agnė Jonaitytė-Karalienė (Head of HR in Swedbank Lithuania) & Mikael Nyström (Head of Compensation & Benefits), your future managers.
We look forward to your application at 09.12.2022 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position from 1500 EUR brutto. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.