We are the enablers of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Test Automation within the bank. This is done through providing a central tool offering, which we drive the adoption of in a proactive and supportive manner. Now we are hiring an experienced Scrum Master, who will join our talented forces and continuously drive the teams’ performance to the next level. The bank is in a major tech transformation, and these teams are a driving force in achieving this. If you're excited to be part of our mission, Swedbank is a great place to grow your career.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- join two of our agile teams as a dedicated Scrum Master, who are responsible for providing automated integration and delivery across the bank which empowers teams to focus on developing customer value
- be a part of the CI/CD & Test tech stream which is responsible for driving the DevOps and Quality Assurance initiatives across the bank. The range of services we provide are wide and span from code commit all the way to production deploy.
- drive Swedbank's agile community by putting your knowledge and skills into practice on an organizational level as part of our SAFe implementation
Swedbank is in the middle of a large transformation: digitalization of financial services is at an all-time high, customers have increasingly higher expectations when it comes to our digital presence and technology changes rapidly. This makes Swedbank a tech company rather than a traditional financial services provider. The CI/CD & Test Tech stream is driving change in how we deliver software in the bank, pushing for automation first and for the engineering culture to reach next level.
To succeed in this journey, we need your help to bring our vision to reality!
In this role you will be responsible of:
The Scrum Master serves our agile teams in several ways, including:
- Coach the agile team to continuously improve and strive to reach Tuckman’s stage of high performing
- Coaching the team members in self-management and cross-functionality
- Helping the Scrum Team focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Definition of Done
- Removal of impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress
- Ensuring that all Scrum events take place, brings value, and are kept within the timebox
The Scrum Master serves the Product Owner in several ways, including:
- Helping find techniques for effective Product Backlog management
- Helping the agile team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items
- Helping establish empirical/data driven product and roadmap planning
- Facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed
The Scrum Master serves the organization in several ways, including:
- Leading, training, and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption
- Planning and advising Scrum implementations within the organization
- Removing barriers between stakeholders and Scrum Teams
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 7-10 years of experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working as a Scrum Master of a software development scrum team
- Good understanding of Software development
- Certification: Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) or SAFe Scrum Master (SSM)
- Hands-on experience using various Agile Tools, Jira preferred
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Know when to shield the team and when to challenge the team in ways of working
- Coaching, mentoring, and supporting is in your DNA: you have a track record of assessing and improving team performance
- Collaboration is your middle name and breaking silos is what you do daily
- Being structured and systematic, zooming in and out between details and the big picture is done with ease
- Must have experience in communicating with all levels of executives
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an inspiring atmosphere with talented colleagues who like to share their knowledge and who are always ready to help. As your manager, I am including, caring, and engaged. I like structure but can also be flexible and pragmatic. My objective is to create a positive and engaging work environment where the team can thrive, have fun, and perform at its best. I believe that empowerment allows people to grow and do great things. If you find this inspiring - this is the role for you!" ." Jon Siljehag, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 31.12.2022.
Location: Sundbyberg, Sweden
Recruiting manager: Jon Siljehag, +46 73 041 45 42
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson, +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.