Are you passionate about Android, Kotlin and SOLID?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Create, ship and maintain high quality code that gets used by millions of people;
- Work closely with designers and product managers to deliver Swedbank mobile products;
- Collaborate with other team members to determine the best solutions to difficult engineering and user experience problems.
What you need in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
- Demonstrated Android application development experience;
- Proficiency in Kotlin (Java);
- Strong Software Engineering fundamentals;
- Experience with Android SDK, Dagger2, Retrofit, Google Support libraries and others;
- Experience with reactive programming (RxJava);
- Solid understanding of concurrency, threading;
- Experience with REST and/or GraphQL APIs;
- Solid understanding of Git;
- Solid understanding of Material design guidelines;
- Published one or more Android apps in the app store.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of international team of talented professionals and help us create mobile products that make a real difference in Swedbank customers’ everyday lives." Aleksei Gussarov, your recruiting manager.
We look forward to your application at the latest 05.12.2022.
Recruiting manager: (Aleksei Gussarov, +372 55694024)
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2850-4850 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3500-5200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.