Are you passionate about law and insurance?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Provide legal support to Swedbank P&C Insurance AS (hereinafter Insurance Company);
- Advise on a variety of legal issues that may arise within Insurance Company;
- Support the Insurance Company in governance matters (e.g. draft and review resolutions of managing bodies, improve the framework for internal regulations, manage the process for the review and adoption of Group Regulations);
- Monitor Insurance Company's legal risks and provide the business with general legal advice and information;
- Collaborate with other team members within our legal team situated in Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania.
What is needed in this role:
- Master of Law and at least 3 years of previous work experience as a lawyer;
- Be service minded and have a positive personality with an interest in insurance;
- Be dedicated professional that can function both independently and in teams, be well-organized, flexible and have the ability to prioritize;
- Ability to work operationally with different tasks on several projects and with complex assignments;
- Previous work experience in insurance area will be an advantage;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with fluency in English and Lithuanian language.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Rasa Balevičienė, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 09.12.2022 the latest.
Recruiter Živilė Kairevičiūtė +37061252908
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2150-3250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.