Are you passionate about digital transformation, process development, and project management? Would you be motivated to be part of a brand new unit with focus on digital transformation? Is this you? Keep on reading!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- We are looking for Business Developers for Customer Lifecycle Management to join our team, Swedish Banking Customer Lifecycle Management Office
- Lead and drive process development, efficiency and digital transformation initiatives
- Be a part of the new, quickly expanding unit Customer Regulatory Management
- Support the unit’s strategic initiatives to drive innovation and digital transformation to secure efficiency and effectiveness across processes and implement a new digital solution for Swedish Banking
- Act as a leader within your projects, guiding and inspiring cross functional teams to deliver
- Manage stakeholders within many different fields such as AI, BI, IT, senior management, and regulatory and compliance experts
What is needed in this role:
- Proven business change program/project management experience with 3-5 years of total work experience and meriting of background within management consulting or project management within digital transformation
- Excellent stakeholder management, at senior levels and cross business areas and functions such as compliance, legal, analytics, IT, and many more
- Strong ability to grasp new concepts, dive into details and effectively produce results
- Strong track record of independently manage problems, define solutions and know when escalations are necessary
- Ambition, self-leadership and a can-do attitude
- Experience from financial sector, digital transformation, IT requirements and KYC/AML is meriting
- Written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish are required
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
you will get a demanding, but also a very challenging and inspiring assignment. You will work closely to a large variety of stakeholders and the leadership team to secure the banks vision within the regulatory area. Together we work to create change and make an impact and becoming best in class within our field. We are results-oriented and not scared of challenges. We will give you the possibility to grow, develop, expand your network and get support along the way, but most importantly have fun at work! My vision is for you to grow and develop and I’m here to support your journey!” Mark Söderberg, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 31.01.2023.
Recruiting manager: Mark Söderberg +46 73 842 71 43
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.