Are you passionate about leading new solutions for a modern Analytics ecosystem and working closely with BI architecture?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Build and grow the Swedbank Infrastructure ART (Agile Release Train) capabilities within Group Business Intelligence Architect Guild
- Design solutions for Infra ART, which enable smooth integration of new applications and analytical systems into the whole software and hardware landscape.
- Be cloud-ready – ensure our on-premises platforms and applications work in harmony with our strategy to expand in the public cloud, and over time help design a successful transition.
- Support and guide Infra ART teams in developing and maintaining analytical platforms, applications, and tools.
- Help to define architecture roadmap for the system integration and lifecycle management related works.
- Align with core infrastructure and IT units in the bank, to ensure solutions are in line with our direction forward, both on-premises and moving to the cloud.
- Be part of Swedbank’s mission to increase its analytical capabilities and diversify its data management landscape. We constantly search for the ways to serve our customers better and find new and better ways to gather data and produce valuable insights, as well as to ensure quality reporting.
- Be an active member of the BI architects community
- Work within Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). From a SAFe perspective, your role would most closely correspond to being a System architect, but working with several teams in the ART.
What is needed in this role:
- Relevant academic degree
- Proven experience in design and implementation of BI solutions or in system integration, also in leading hands-on technical work
- Knowledge of system-2-system integration technologies
- Experience with building and maintaining infrastructure and applications both on-premises and in the Cloud – experience in Azure infrastructure (Infrastructure as code, ARM, Biceps, Terraform, Azure infrastructure and networking services, etc. is a big advantage.
- Understanding and experience of, and willingness to learn, DevOps practices.
- Good understanding of different security frameworks and IAM technologies, such as Kerberos, SAML, OAuth, etc.
- Hands on experience with configuring and building networks and networking services
- Knowledge of various BI analytical tools, applications, and software lifecycle management
- Knowledge of technologies related to building data pipelines and ability to design and work with data flows (from source to end user)
- Readiness to work with new applications and tools, integrate them into the current setup, prepare architecture documentation and guide teams in the implementation of needed changes
- Good SQL knowledge
- Being business oriented and striving for the solutions, which accelerate business value
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in written and oral English
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of the community that jointly delivers key data services in the bank and play a critical role in fulfilling data demand towards our business stakeholders.” -Johan Stridsberg, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 07.12.2022.
Location: Stockholm HQ, Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius
Recruiting manager: Johan Stridsberg, +46 73 072 28 03
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson, +46 70 693 00 28
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2850-4250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3500-5200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.