Are you interested in a purpose driven and impactful job, while being part of an exciting area of the bank? If the answer is yes, this is a great chance for you to do something new and develop yourself in a new role!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a prioritized area of Swedbank in an AML team.
- Be a bridge between the IT and Business, and to enjoy best of both worlds.
- Work with active data development and be able to showcase your data skills.
Steer the business requirements from specifications to a final product.
- Take part in investigation & development of new business rules within Anti-Financial Crime.
Assist in maintaining Swedbank’s core anti-money laundering operations.
- Strengthen team’s analytics & reporting capabilities.
Independently lead in troubleshooting and testing within the product.
- Work alongside with the Agile Product Owner (APO) and relevant stakeholders, to break down investment opportunities into MVP's and user stories.
Collaborate with other team members in the cross functional team and constantly improve the way of working.
- Learn something new every day!
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field.
- Experience in breaking down requirements and supporting development of products.
- Knowledge of tables, databases and working with huge amounts of data.
- Experience within data analysis and exploration, in addition to reporting.
- Previous knowledge or work experience with SQL. Knowledge of XML is appreciated.
- To be a team player as job requires working closely with several teams and stakeholders.
- Good communication, leadership initiation and ideation skills.
- Knowledge from areas such as Anti-Money Laundry, Risk, Compliance or any other relevant area is an advantage.
- It is an advantage if you have worked as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst, System Analyst, Product Owner or similar and/or in an agile team.
- Fluent in English.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of high professionals, who are jointly deliver business-critical products in one of the most interesting and dynamic areas in the bank with an interesting combination of Data Analytics, IT-development and Business Knowledge. The team is characterized by its good cooperation both within the team and towards other units. We strive to achieve a good work/life balance and we are always open to new ideas and thoughts helping us improving as a team.” Marcus Törenholt, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 11.12.2022.
Location: Stockholm, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
Recruiting manager: Marcus Törenholt, + 46 73 021 41 88
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Jonas Nyström +46 8 585 946 52
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2750-4150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.