We plan to strengthen our team with an additional Software engineer. We are looking for a solution-oriented team player who would like to develop and maintain the Trade Finance service together with us!
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a team with a great team spirit and agile thinking where we constantly aim to learn and develop ourselves and the team.
- Improve or build your experience in the Trade Finance area.
- Have a positive impact on Swedbank’s growth, create solutions and work according to Swedbank’s strategies.
- Follow best practices of Agile in daily work.
- Contribute to networks, strategic initiatives and collaborate with colleagues within LC&I and other parts of Swedbank.
What you might need in this role:
- Write queries in SQL with ease (preferable PL/SQL)
- Experience or willingness to learn Oracle Forms and Reports
- You might have knowledge or open to explore different technologies like:
- Message Broker programming
- Systems integration (RESTful API)
- API bridges maintenance (Java)
- Automated test scripting
- Linux/Windows platform configuration knowledge
- Master common tools like: Git, Jenkins, Jira
- Automate everything that is boring, especially tests.
- Build or share DevOps mindset
- Experience of agile ways of working.
- You are self-motivated and have a strong “can-do” attitude.
The most important capability is however that you have an open mindset to learn new skills, are a team player and realize the value of working together to achieve common goals.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
Be part of our today and future
…and we will give you opportunity to work with motivated people with high competence and expertise. Our value stream goal for 2023 is to increase flexibility and impact delivery lead time. We believe in diversity and think it is very important to have an Open, Simple and Caring work environment. We are responsible for developing very important and crucial products and processes for the business area Large Corporates & Institutions within Swedbank, and there are great opportunities for personal development within many areas. We believe that everyone in the value stream contributes and is important to succeed!
We look forward to your application at 31.01.2023 the latest.
Contacts: Recruiting manager: Helena Ölander Wettergren, +46858590084
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2500-3700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.