Do you have the knowledge and experience from insurance regulations and want to strengthen the bank within the insurance distribution area?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Contribute as a subject matter specialist for the business as well as other units within Group Compliance in a wide range of areas, such as insurance distribution, sustainability, change management process and more.
- Work as a first point of contact for many compliance related questions stemming from the business and become a strategic speaking partner between the business and Group Compliance in daily operations.
- Join a highly skilled and competent compliance team, specialised in all relevant EU and local legislation, advising and supporting business lines and management teams on compliance related matters.
- Be part of and contribute with expertise in the bank’s transformation projects and strategic initiatives aiming to streamline current ways of working and creating a robust banking foundation.
- Contribute to the daily work of identifying and managing regulatory risks, as well as monitoring and following-up that the business is adhering to relevant laws, internal and external regulations, and frameworks.
- Participate as an expert in risk assessments to identify compliance risks, assess, monitor and control the risks, and become an important stakeholder in the annual risk-based planning.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Group Compliance and other units throughout the Group - all dedicated to the same cause.
What is needed in this role:
- Master’s degree in law.
- At least a couple of years of experience from working within the Compliance area in the insurance industry and/or financial institutions with focus on regulations, and specifically IDD and/or the Swedish Insurance Business Act.
- Demonstrate integrity and ability to both challenge and support the Business in understanding the risk exposure and in being compliant.
- Be open to learn about new and upcoming regulations and understand how these can be implemented efficiently.
- Have a structured and creative mind, a humble attitude and a strong belief in co-operation as the best approach to solve a problem.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English as you will work closely with many different business teams.
- Good knowledge in the field of life and/or non-life insurances is a plus.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of a team of highly motivated professionals, who are jointly helping the bank to understand how to operate smoothly in a complex regulatory environment, and at the same time safeguard customer protection values in the everyday business, as well as giving assurance on the level of compliance in our area of responsibility. As our team covers the entire bank, there is great opportunity to learn about Swedbank, develop the internal network and deepen the knowledge in relevant regulations and their implementation. As a manager I am more of a generalist than a specialist and I find it very motivating to work with specialists and be part of a team with an in-depth competence source. I expect all team members to be professional and strive for high quality and timely deliveries. We should always aim to be in the forefront in our area and be best practice promoters. I expect all team members to support each other and have a drive to be in the forefront, as well as living our values and promote a positive and fun working environment." Louise Örbom, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 02.02.2023.
Recruiting manager: Louise Örbom, +46 70 961 51 55
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 8 58 59 02 88
We want to inform you that the recruitment process may be delayed due to Christmas holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.