Are you passionate about developing the future platform for measuring profitability and steering the bank?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Develop and maintain high quality Profitability Reporting solutions that are highly appreciated by our users.
- Work within a highly prioritized area in the bank.
- Collaborate with other team members to create high quality products for our customers.
- Work alongside with business in the team and get great insight and knowledge about profitability and the steering strategy for the bank.
- Get direct feedback from the users on our development.
- Work in a friendly, innovative, supporting and challenging agile team.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field, IT preferably.
- Simple, open, caring is characterizing you.
- Good cooperation skills and self-leadership is required.
- Eagerness to learn and improve is driving you.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience in Teradata and/or SQL is required.
- Experience in BI area and data analyse is an advantage.
- Experience in maintaining IT services is an advantage.
- Experience in cost allocation is an advantage.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Elisabeth Ångström, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 31.01.2023.
Location: Umeå or Stockholm
Recruiting manager: Elisabeth Ångström +46 70 298 09 36
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 8 58 59 02 88
We want to inform you that the recruitment process may be delayed due to Christmas holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.