Are you an information security architecture chess-master?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Drive and implement key information security architecture initiatives that support the Swedbank Strategic Direction (eg. strategies for tech, data, information security and cloud), supports effective information security risk management, contributes to improved compliance and governance
- Develop, maintain and support the use and integration of the information security architecture process and of cutting edge information security artifacts and standards for architectural elements such as overarching principles, key concepts, capabilities descriptions, patterns and reference models
- Solve important problems, support, and advice the business and IT by contributing to good information when developing the enterprise architecture, in high-risk and complex initiatives, and when implementing security controls
- Determine baseline for and validate security configuration standards; security review of major development changes, validate IT infrastructure and architecture, facilitate threat modelling of services and applications, coordinate with DevOps and DevSecOps teams, and review security technology
- Collaborate with other information security- and IT teams, architects, engineers, service owners and decision-makers on information security risks and solutions in different layers, platforms and domains across the entire IT estate
What is needed in this role:
- 8+ years of experience as a broad information security architect, with hands-on experience of managing IT and security infrastructure, securing CI/CD pipeline, vulnerability management, cloud deployments, and IAM technologies and services, preferably in a large, highly digitalised, cloud-heavy and regulated organisation
- Full-stack knowledge of IT infrastructure, well-versed in IT service management processes, and demonstrated experience of designing, implementing and reviewing complex technical aspects of architecture, IT projects and information security controls, using frameworks such as SABSA, Zachman and/or TOGAF
- Demonstrated experience of excellent and value-driven skills in agile project management and planning and communication, easily making sense of the complex and what it is important
- Be a business-oriented and independent team-player, curious and a change-maker, and have a passion for learning, working with and helping others, and preferably
- Relevant certifications such as CISM, CISA, CISSP (eg. ISSAP), GIAC-DSA (GDSA), EC-CNDA, CEH, OSCP, CCSP, CREST-RTSA or similar
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of wizardly professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage. You will be a part of an information security architect team that is responsible for establishing the very fundamentals of how information and cyber security is to be designed and implemented effectively, while navigating the uncertainty of the cyber threat landscape. This can be about boosting the tech journey with security or improving defense-in-depth, as well as integrating with related IT- and privacy processes or supporting data-driven approach to understanding the environment, risks and security events.”
We look forward to your application at 02.02.2023 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3800-5700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4800-7200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4100-6100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.