Team Release is looking for a new colleague working with test automation and business analyst.
“Think It, Build It, Ship It, Tweak It”
… is what we try to use when we develop future processes for Foreign Exchange and Fixed Income products.
We are looking for an energized new colleague that will contribute to the Release team delivery responsibilities contributing with business analyst skills and able to drive the test automation journey. You will be joining our Agile Release Train within Swedbank Markets and LC&I. The most important thing is that you have an individual strive to learn and adopt new challenges. Team Release is creating future stars, as individuals and as team players.
In Swedbank (LC&I) and the Markets value stream you would be:
- Part of a development and release team that consists of both Scrum Master, Business Analysts, Software Engineers and Implementation manager.
- Working in the team following Agile methodology
- Being part of and contributing to becoming a high-performing and self-managing team member
- Maintaining the existing functionality to ensure full support for the end users
- Analysing business needs/opportunities and transforming them to system implementation
- Driving and being part of the test automation journey.
- Continuously improving our current testing framework for our automated testing journey and testing solutions in dedicated environments; assuring the quality of the deliveries
- Collaborating with the team and other teams both in and out of our value stream as well as different key stakeholders
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in a related field or equivalent work life experience
- Agile methodology experience or certifications
- To be a great team player with good communication skills who enjoys sharing knowledge and supporting colleagues
- Innovative and creative thinking; you enjoy working in the rapidly changing digital environment
- Passion for self-leadership
- Experience from working in or around the financial market
- Experience of development on trading platforms such as Calypso or Murex or the equivalent is beneficial
- Knowledge about test automation tools such as CATT or UFT is beneficial
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Great skills for planning and facilitating different meetings and events
- Willingness to continuously improve the ways of working
- Permanent working permit for Sweden and located in Stockholm
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of a highly professional team with a lot of humour and consideration. The team members are a mix of individual stars and strong team players that all have common goals. The goals are to have fun at work and deliver customer value." Sarah Andersson, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 31.01.2023.
Recruiting manager: Sarah Andersson, +46 730431400
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson, +46 8-58594437
Finansförbundet: Lena Schöllin, +46 8 585 949 12
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.