Are you an experienced process manager who also is skilled in integrity and GDPR and is passionate about supporting your colleagues in constantly improving our processes and working methods? In that case, reach out to me!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Develop and improve Swedbank's work with personal data and the application of the GDPR
- Work together with other experts, developers, architects, etc. to solve small and large challenges regarding the GDPR
- Collaborate with colleagues in Swedbank's various business and product areas as well as Group functions to constantly improve our handling of individuals' personal data
- Further develop your skills in GDPR and regulatory management in complex organizations
What is needed in this role:
- A candidate or master's degree or equivalent (Lean, Six Sigma) in processes
- CIPP E or similar GDPR Certification or relevant experience and GDPR competence
- High competence in business English in speech and writing. Group Privacy works with English as a business language as we deliver to and collaborate with the entire group
- High competence and experience regarding follow-up and reporting. An ability to simplify difficult topics is a clear advantage
- Solid experience regarding change work in complex organizations
- Good social skills, collaboration, and networking skills
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
work together with me and my great team in Group Privacy in our Project and Process Management Office (PMO) to deliver Group-wide frameworks, processes and tools regarding GDPR to our colleagues in business and product areas and group functions in Swedbank. As part of Group Privacy's PMO, you will have a primary responsibility for the processes regarding suppliers and for personal data incidents. You will also, depending on your previous background, work with other areas. Your work in Group Privacy takes place in close collaboration with other team members; GDPR experts, Operations manager, Control manager and Key Account Manager for Savings Banks. Group Privacy also collaborates closely with, for example, Privacy Managers, lawyers and DPOs around Swedbank and we have been part of Swedbank's CIO organization since the turn of the year, which also means that collaboration with developers and architects is increasing every day." Gunilla Brette, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 31.01.2023.
Recruiting manager: Gunilla Brette, +46 858597219
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson, +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.