Are you passionate about financial crime prevention, complex problem solving and a multi-cultural environment?
Trade Finance Monitoring unit is responsible for identification, assessment, mitigation and reporting of financial crime risks identified in Trade Finance transactions to ensure we are compliant with the relevant Swedbank policies, national and international regulations and industry guidelines.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Perform AML/CTF-related transaction monitoring in order to identify patterns and trends associated with Money Laundering and other potential risks;
- Prepare and propose suspicious activity reports and continuous development and improvement of current processes;
- To collaborate with a variety of stakeholders;
- The position will be a perfect match for you if you enjoy working in the international environment and understand the challenges of multi-cultural communication, are willing to go an extra mile to help your colleagues, enjoy being a part of the team and strive for continuous self-development in the chosen professional area.
What is needed in this role:
- Previous experience in financial crime prevention area;
- Understanding of Trade Finance products would be considered an advantage;
- Understanding of relevant national and international AML/CTF regulations;
- Fluent in spoken and written English, great communication skills;
- Be thorough and take ownership of your duties;
- Be problem solver, attentive to details with a good ability to prioritize the work without set time-frames;
- To have a high standard of professionalism and integrity;
- Be simple, open and caring.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, contributing to a compliant and efficient bank and sustainable society as a result." Dovile Gražulytė-Ragozina, your future leader.
We look forward to your application at 10.02.2023 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2050-3050 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
* * *