Are you passionate about banking book market risk?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Analyse, identify, and quantify banking book market risks
- Gain in depth knowledge about the banks’ balance sheet and products
- Analyse how the bank’s risk profile, profitability, and capital requirements are affected by changes in financial markets and the economy including behaviour changes
- Developing risk governance and defining methods, controls, and processes relevant for the banking book market risk area
- Monitor and analyse external regulatory development
- Work closely with other teams within Group Risk as well as our colleagues in the Treasury department
What is needed in this role:
- A few years’ experience from IRRBB / market risk control and/or management
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills in English, oral and written with the ability to present complex matters in a simple and understandable way
- A strong academic background within economics/engineering/finance/mathematics/statistics
- Extensive knowledge of risks control tools and techniques
- Extensive knowledge about banking, financial instruments, and markets
- Understanding of the regulatory environment in the banking book market risk area
- Be creative and comfortable with taking own initiative
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
embark on an exciting journey to improve the analysis, modelling, and measurement of banking book and ALM risks. You will be part of an experienced team with a large capacity to deliver on various topics within the area of banking book market risk. We will offer you an intellectually challenging job opportunity in a dynamic environment with good opportunities for personal development and growth. My expectations on the team members are that they are creative and open for new challenges, have a strong self-motivation and take responsibility for their assignments and deliveries. I also believe that a diverse team is important for fulfilling our goals.” Fredrik Eklund, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 31.01.2023.
Recruiting manager: Fredrik Eklund +46 725 21 20 15
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.