Are you passionate about Business Intelligence, visualisation, building report and analytics?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Design and develop a stable and reliable fit-to-purpose BI solution, through our Reporting platforms
- Be a part of an agile team working in a modern and dynamic international environment
- Support and maintain existing BI solutions platforms
- Become an expert (if you are not already!) to share and learn best practices in BI area development
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and business users
- Be part of Swedbank’s mission to is increase its analytical capabilities and diversify its data landscape
- We are finding new ways of computing the data, with the goal of better knowing and hence better serving our customers. In doing this, new platforms and technologies for discovery, advanced analytics and security management will be explored and introduced
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our teams within the BI Analytics Guild and enhance the Business intelligence capabilities within Swedbank. Our team is growing and continuously improving our way of working and reporting platforms. We are team players and strive to deliver as a team.
What is needed in this role:
- Relevant academic degree and several years of experience In BI related organisation
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to cooperate with stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions. Perform requirements analysis
- Ability to evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Do end to end IT solutions which includes building and maintaining reports on our BI reporting platforms
- Experience developing and deploying advanced reports and visualisations
- Experience and understanding of the complexity of creating a well build report
- Have experience from schema architecture, SQL query creation, ETL, data integration, dimensional modelling, and service management in BI platforms is beneficial. MicroStrategy tool related skills/experience will be considered as an advantage
- Have a genuine interest to learn new skills and help others to succeed
- Good communication, presentation, collaboration skills. To be a self-motivated team player with can-do attitude
- Fluency in written and oral English and Swedish
- Excellent documentation skills
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an engaged guild of professionals, who serve as a data analytical hub in organization, jointly delivering BI solutions (our current platforms are Microstrategy, Business Objects, Qlik Sense) maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Oksana Pavlova, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 30.01.2023.
Recruiting manager: Oksana Pavlova, +371 26858566
SACO: Elizabeth Lexander +46858593043
Finansförbundet: Jonas Nyström +46 70 6745736
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.