Are you passionate about Analytics, Cloud and Infrastructure?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
Deploy and maintain analytical cloud solutions;
- Support data engineering, data science, machine learning and data governance teams in solutions automation and administration;
- Work with impactful projects;
- Experience Nordic work culture of trust, responsibility, and responsible freedom;
- Enjoy extensive package of benefits, incl. financial and health services;
- Develop through learning and career growth opportunities;
- Appreciate flexible working hours and freedom to organize your own work;
- Feel confident thanks to stability offered by banking sector.
What is needed in this role:
First and foremost,
Minimum 3 years of experience in Cloud Administration, such as Azure (preferred) and/or AWS;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Linux Administration;
- Experience in deployment and maintenance of analytical environment through Infrastructure as a Code (BICEP, Terraform);
- Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD Pipelines using Azure DevOps;
- Experience working with container platform, AKS (preferred);
- Experience in supporting ML Ops teams in automating Databricks/Data Factory administration by creating custom RBAC models and automating access policies;
- Experience in Python and Unix scripting is preferred;
- Experience in setting up Network infrastructure (Express Route, Firewalls, NSG and end to end network deployment pipelines);
- Experience in ETL tools administration (Ab Initio and Data Factory preferred);
- Experience with Azure functions and logic apps for migrating IAAS Servers to PAAS;
- Experience in Agile/SAFe ways of working.
- Being a good team player;
- Being self-organized, self-driven and proactive;
- Having analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Being structured and focused, systematic thinker;
- Good level of English, both spoken and written;
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, or a great reason for not having one.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Rein-Oliver Alasoo, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 28.02.2023 the latest.
Please note that Swedbank does not offer relocation for this position.
SACO: Elizabeth Lexander +46858593043
Finansförbundet: Jonas Nyström +46 70 6745736
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3400-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3200-4800 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2950-4450 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.