Are you passionate about driving transformation using your architecture experience in the Payments area?
Then this might be the right job for you!
Join the BIO architecture unit for Group Products & Advice. We are a team of IT and Business architects supporting Payments, Accounts & Deposits, Cards, Lending, Savings, Insurance, Advisory and Asset Management. We are now looking for a new colleague who is interested to be Solution Architect for Payment Execution Agile Release Train as main focus.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work as Solution Architect within Payment infrastructure with focus on the new Nordic payment solution P27 and ISO 20022 implementation
- Create, improve and implement solution architecture aligned with target architecture and architecture principles for initiatives and EPICs on different levels
- Collaborate with other Architects
- Close cooperation with Product Owners, Lead Designers and team members
- Participate in Agile Release Train planning and estimations
- Follow the development and architecture process
- Work with design, modelling and visualization of different layers of architecture
- Keep up to date with new technology, standards, blueprints, patterns etc
- Take active role in internal and external architectural communities
- Act as ambassador for architecture in your area
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or other relevant education
- Several years of experience of IT development & architecture work
- Ability to understand and describe holistic transformation needs & suggest prioritizations
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management skills with both business and IT
- Experience in architecture documentation, requirements and system solutions
- Experience of Agile way of working
- Fluent in English
- Experience from banks or financial institute
- Experience of leader role in development assignments
- Experience in Payments is a merit
- Certification in architecture is a merit
- Fluent in Swedish is a merit
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
You will be a part of an international team with highly skilled colleagues, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage.
My expectations of you is that you are engaged and committed to lead and deliver with high quality. Our values open, simple and caring are important to me and I expect this to be a natural part of the teams daily work." Annika Brännmark, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 03.02.2023.
Recruiting manager: Annika Brännmark, +46 73 868 33 79
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Kristine Nordin, +46 8 58 59 37 48
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.