Are you interested in credit risk and want to collaborate with colleagues across the organization? This role will give you the opportunity to work with interesting topics within credit risk, sustainability, and lending transformation in a major international bank.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Develop and maintain a proper and adequate credit framework.
- Be responsible for writing and implementing new and updated group wide frameworks and credit management principles.
- Collaborate with colleagues in all our home markets and across departments within the areas of credit risk, sustainability and lending transformation.
- Participate in large scale multi-discipline projects.
- Support colleagues with interpretations of internal- and external expectations and regulations.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in law, finance or other related filed
- Experience from regulatory work from a consulting firm, FSA, financial institution, or from other highly regulated industry is meriting
- Strong stakeholder management and collaboration skills
- Used to work independently with high level of responsibility
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English and Swedish language
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be part of a team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects and strengthening Swedbank credit management and promotes sound credit risk culture. The team is highly skilled and responsible for the development of credit risk tools in the credit process and for credit regulations and governance. The role holder will be able to develop his or her knowledge within a broad and exciting filed", Alexander Duru, your future manager.
We look forward to receiving your application by 06.02.2023.
Recruiting manager: Alexander Duru, +46 70 608 43 04
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.