Are you interested in trading, valuation modelling and engineering and want to be part of the first line operation support?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Get a deep understanding of the pricing models, risk management and P&L explain in the Trading Business and FO systems.
- Have a central role with many interactions with stakeholder such as trading desks, developers, system providers and control and reporting functions.
- Be a key player in the first line of defence function with the responsibility to ensure the correct valuation of the trading positions in the front office system, providing the daily P&L estimate and the market value/P&L explain.
- Be part of a team working on continuous improvement to enhance the business operations.
- Work in a client centric organisation that promotes sustainable banking.
What is needed in this role:
- Understanding and interest in financial markets and trading products.
- Strong financial modelling, quantitative, analytical and problem-solving ability
- University degree in engineering, computer science or finance or related field.
- Front Office system knowledge, configuration, pricing and development experience, where experience from Adenza (prev. Calypso) and Murex is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be part of our first line of defence team with highly skilled professionals, focusing on adding business value to LC&I and Treasury trading operations. You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and stimulating environment that supports personal development and growth." Linda Kasström, your future leader.
We look forward to receiving your application by 12.02.2023.
Location: Stockholm city
Recruiting manager: Linda Kasström, 072-239 12 03
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8-58594437
Finansförbundet: Lena Schöllin +46 8 585 949 12
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.