Are you a self-driven professional with a solid interest in audit of payments and cards processes?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Actively plan, lead and participate in Payments, Cards and IT application audits.
- Identify, analyse and assess risks and internal controls
- Write audit reports, agree findings and management actions to enable the Bank to mitigate risk effectively
- Communicate audit results to responsible management
- Provide input to annual and continuous risk assessment, planning and quarterly reporting
- Follow up implementation of agreed actions
- As a trusted advisor and through audits assist senior management in identifying sustainable improvements towards transforming the Bank and helping it to reach its strategic goals
- Work cross functional between internal audit teams with different competences and skills to constantly develop
- Collaborate with other internal assurance providers and external auditors
What is needed in this role:
- Demonstrated audit experience (at least 3 - 5 years) from internal and/or external audit, or similar senior experience from working with governance and internal controls.
- Understanding of payments or cards processes
- Experience from and skills in data analytic and data analytic tools is an advantage
- Experience from auditing, risk assessment or management of third-party services
- Knowledge of regulations applicable, e.g., PSD2 including RTS, EBA GL on Outsourcing arrangements.
- You are eager to learn and continuously develop, and either possess or are willing earn relevant certifications, such as CIA or CISA
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written Swedish and English, being able to communicate with management and auditees
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to easily find practical and effective solutions to mitigate risks
- Good project management skills
- Good capacity to see, analyse and assess the big picture without losing focus on details
- Good sense of order with the ability to drive own initiatives and take responsibility for timely delivery with high quality
- Team player and service minded
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
"Join our team and...
Be a part of a group of professionals in our journey to continuously develop together and contribute to the development of the Bank through deep knowledge in Governance, Risk and Internal control. We create trust through professionalism and by sharing and receiving knowledge and competence in an open, simple and caring way. GIA is a valuable tool for the Board of Directors and the Group Executive Committee in the fulfilment of strategy and goals, but also when it comes to strengthening internal control, risk management and organisational governance.
Group Internal Audit (GIA) consists of 70 employees in all our home markets Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Our responsibilities cover all areas of Swedbank including audit activities in our branches in New York, Shanghai, Denmark, Norway, Finland and South Africa. The purpose of GIA is to provide sustainable improvement and protect organisational value by risk-based and objective assurance, advice and insight. Our vision is to be a trusted speaking partner who supports the Board of Directors as well as the organization in reaching their goals.” Andreas Rundby, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 10.12.2023.
Recruiting manager: Andreas Rundby +46 73 025 48 97
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.