Senior IT Coordinator
Are you passionate about computer technology and coordination of various activities within a BIO organisation?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work with cutting edge technology used within the financial market.
Work closely with application specialists and value streams to deliver high quality services to our stakeholders
- Coordinate work throughout all stages of an application lifecycle
- Follow up on incidents and changes connected to the services, making sure those are implemented and documented according to Swedbank’s processes
- Be part of our transition journey towards SAFe and a scaled agile way of working
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3-5 years of experience from working hands-on with coordination or project management
- Self-driven with demonstrated leadership experience and ability to fast build network of contacts
- Excel in being service minded and provide best-in-class support to stakeholders
- Act as a link between business and IT and clearly communicate both requirements and their implementation
- Good understanding of technologies and their usage such as SAS, MSSql, Cloud, Linux, Windows, Kubernetes, and related technologies
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of the System and Service management team (SSMT) within Group Risk BIO. The team works as a shared service and supports both Group Risk, Group Internal Audit, Group Compliance and Group Legal. We deliver best-in-class IT service management and coordination in an efficient way and by that maximize customer satisfaction and contributes to the position of Swedbank in the society”. Roger Lindahl, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 31.03.2023.
Recruiting manager: Roger Lindahl, +46 (0)8 58594499
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Job area
- IT and data
- Stockholm HQ
Workplace and culture
We are about 15 000 colleagues working mainly in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Working together is important to us. We achieve the best results when we learn from each other and use our values Open, Simple, Caring to guide us every day.
We believe in diversity and inclusion and show this by treating customers and colleagues in the same respectful way.
About Swedbank Group
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Senior IT Coordinator
Loading application form