Credit Control Specialist
Are you interested in Corporate lending?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Learn what and who stands behind Corporate lending process
- Analyze and control credit memos for LC&I clients
- Administrate limits, risk classes, LGD values
- Prepare necessary reports as per business requirements
- Cooperate and communicate with different business units
- Take part in ongoing projects and business development initiatives
What you need in this role:
- To be a team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Analytical, proactive, service minded and details-oriented mindset
- Good English skills
- To have a self-driven approach and be used to take own initiatives
- Corporate clients and financial instruments experience would be considered as an advantage
- Relevant university degree
Join our team and…
be a part of a motivated, dedicated and friendly team of professionals who learn from each other and succeed together. You will find great opportunities for your professional development in a dynamic working environment.
I am caring and positive. I give freedom to make decisions, work independently expecting in return a responsible approach and good work quality from you. I am always here to support you when needed. Giedre Baranauske, your future leader
We look forward to your application at the latest 31.03.2023.
If you are employed in Lithuania, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 1850-2750 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
* * *
- Job area
- Customer service and advice
- Corporate Banking
Workplace and culture
We are about 15 000 colleagues working mainly in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Working together is important to us. We achieve the best results when we learn from each other and use our values Open, Simple, Caring to guide us every day.
We believe in diversity and inclusion and show this by treating customers and colleagues in the same respectful way.
About Swedbank Group
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Credit Control Specialist
Loading application form