Are you looking for challenges in the IT area and where you could utilize your analytical skills and gain new business analyses and technical knowledge?
Then we can offer you to be an important part of develop ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) reporting - a key area for Swedbank to improve our sustainability credentials.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to all areas: to analyse, design, develop, test, and maintain service in ESG reporting area
- Participate and/or lead the work of gathering requirements from the business
- Be responsible and express Product Backlog in terms of Jira User stories with acceptance criteria and other required details
- Support colleagues in explaining customer needs and business requirements, by applying business and product knowledge
- Participate in production support activities: investigate issues, provide consultations to the business users, assist to end-user trainings
- Have, and continue to gain, good knowledge of the business in the value stream
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one
- Previous work experience as Business Analyst
- Financial business knowledge combined with a technical understanding
- Experience from ESG framework / reporting will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills, ability to visualize and document requirements
- Strong Excel skills. Understanding SQL will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) and/or Cognos solutions will be considered as an advantage
- Experience of integrations and data sourcing will be considered as an advantage
- You are fluent in English. Swedish language will be considered as an advantage
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
contribute with your engagement and your knowledge in our team’s area of responsibility.
We are a dynamic team who takes on challenges with a great deal of energy, passion, and innovation. As a Business Analyst you will be an important member of the team. We strive to achieve a good work/life balance and we are always open to new ideas and thoughts helping us to improve as a team. Besides hard work, we always try to find a way to have fun together. In this team you will get your own responsibilities and at the same time have support from your colleagues. Your colleagues are in both Stockholm and Riga.” Christina Hejdenberg, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 27.03.2023.
Recruiting manager: Christina Hejdenberg
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 858590288
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Job area
- IT and data
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Stockholm HQ
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Workplace and culture
We are about 15 000 colleagues working mainly in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Working together is important to us. We achieve the best results when we learn from each other and use our values Open, Simple, Caring to guide us every day.
We believe in diversity and inclusion and show this by treating customers and colleagues in the same respectful way.
About Swedbank Group
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Loading application form