Baltic Product Manager for Payments
Are you passionate about corporate and private payment products and customer satisfaction, as well for product management and maximizing product profitability, then you might be a new product manager we are looking for right now!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Plan, align and execute product plan and roadmap
- Initiate, create input and coordinate product and process improvements.
- Monitor, be aware and ensure product area compliance to EU and local regulations, execute internal compliance requirements and processes
- Work closely with internal customers
- Work closely with IT Agile team, define business requirements and plan activities together with IT team, lead business projects, execute delivery
- Take product ownership form end to end, responsible for product portfolio and product lifecycle process. Follow market trends.
- Follow-up and analyze product profitability: costs, income, statistics.
What is needed in this role:
- Deep knowledge and at least 2 year experience about payments area or daily banking services, it key terms and concepts;
- Understanding of payment business as whole and ability to define needs for improvement and development, has working experience in Agile/SAF methodology.
- Ability to read and understand product impacted regulations.
- Market awareness and customer focus, ability to adapt customer perspective.
- Influencing and negotiation skills - achieve results without formal authority, medium level Power Point skills
- Strong execution capability - strong initiative, drive and persistence, goal oriented, can do attitude
- Very good cooperation and networking skills.
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills, ability to initiate reporting needs and analyze financials
- Excellent in speaking and written Estonian and English as must
- University degree, preferably in Economics or Business Administration
- Located in Tallinn
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
work with a highly skilled and experienced team, very welcoming to new members and ideas. Our team is located in three Baltic countries, but we are well connected. Swedbank values open, simple caring are important for our team to carry on our daily work. Working with us will therefore give you many different experiences and skills in your career development" Kaidi Matsar, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 04.04.2023 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Job area
- Business and product development
- Project and Product Development
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Workplace and culture
We are about 15 000 colleagues working mainly in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Working together is important to us. We achieve the best results when we learn from each other and use our values Open, Simple, Caring to guide us every day.
We believe in diversity and inclusion and show this by treating customers and colleagues in the same respectful way.
About Swedbank Group
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Baltic Product Manager for Payments
Loading application form