Junior Agency Trader – Equities
Do you have a genuine interest in trading, loves problem solving, are detail oriented and enjoy a fast-paced exciting environment, this job may be for you!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Manage the order flow and the execution of client equity and derivative trades with a focus on delivering a high-level support of service
- Supervise and define order flow handling and execution quality measures to determine where to route orders
- Assist with various trading activities, trade checking and trade reconciliations
- Identify and resolve trade related problems
- Review items for risk assessment
What is needed in this role:
- Relevant university degree and at least 2-3 years of work experience from a professional trading environment.
- A curious and sharp-eyed mind, someone asking questions, love digging into details and is eager to get involved and learn all about trading.
- A quantitative thinker, a master problem solver, a team player that can communicate confidently and concisely, especially when stakes are high.
- A Swedsec broker license
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
Be a part of a collaborative working environment that encourages new ideas and jointly works to maximize customer value and increase Swedbank’s competitive advantage."
Johan Magnusson, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 07.04.2023.
Recruiting manager: Johan Magnusson, +46 72 561 5359
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson, +46 8 5859 4437
Finansförbundet: Kristine Nordin, +46 8 5859 3748
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Job area
- Customer service and advice
- Trading and Capital Markets
- Stockholm City
Workplace and culture
We are about 15 000 colleagues working mainly in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Working together is important to us. We achieve the best results when we learn from each other and use our values Open, Simple, Caring to guide us every day.
We believe in diversity and inclusion and show this by treating customers and colleagues in the same respectful way.
About Swedbank Group
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Junior Agency Trader – Equities
Loading application form