Head of Insurance Sales Support
Are you passionate about growing business by meeting customer needs and interested in making an impact by leading insurance distribution across Baltics?
In this role you have an opportunity to:
- Build and execute insurance sales, offering and marketing strategies
- Define insurance focus customer segments in alignment with bank’s strategy
- Ensure excellent insurance competence and product support to banks
- Coordinate internal and external insurance product communication, including external media channels
- Play important role in ensuring and maintaining good agent relationships between insurance companies and banks
- Be a leader to a cross-border team of high professionals
- Participate in exciting cross Baltic projects to grow insurance business and customer satisfaction.
What is needed in this role:
- To be sales oriented and target driven; past experience in sales with good business results would be an advantage
- Great communication and Stakeholders’ management skills; Influencing and negotiation skills
- To be committed team player with great collaboration skills
- To be a servant leader, who builds, coaches, grows his/her team; Experience in leading teams or prove you could do it!
- Good understanding of the insurance business area would be considered as an advantage
- University degree, fluent English spoken and written
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects and maximize value for customers. We offer an environment, where you can make changes for the greater good.
We offer an intellectually challenging job opportunity in an open and dynamic environment. This will be an exciting journey giving you a lot of opportunities for professional development!" Rasa Balevičienė, your future leader
We look forward to your application at the latest 06.04.2023.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4150-5200-6250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4050-5050-6050 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4750-5950-7150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Job area
- Customer service and advice
- Riga, Vilnius, Tallinn
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Workplace and culture
We are about 15 000 colleagues working mainly in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Working together is important to us. We achieve the best results when we learn from each other and use our values Open, Simple, Caring to guide us every day.
We believe in diversity and inclusion and show this by treating customers and colleagues in the same respectful way.
About Swedbank Group
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Head of Insurance Sales Support
Loading application form