Software Engineer with Java competence
Are you interested in to be a part of Swedbank’s digitalization journey? We are looking for Java Developer who wants to be a part of our agile team that works closely with Swedish Banking to develop efficient tools for pricing of products in digital channels.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Deliver quality in a high prioritized area within the bank,
- Be part of a team with a great team spirit and agile thinking,
- Constantly learn and develop yourself, our products, and the team,
- Working with the exiting Andromeda platform (Swedbank internal microservice platform,
- Together with the team build and maintain high-quality solutions and take full responsibility for its services,
- Participate in design, analysis, development, and testing,
- Have a really good time with colleagues while you are challenging yourself and delivering value to our customers.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field, or similar working experience,
- Good experience with Java (Spring boot),
- Experience with Microservices and Domain-Driven Design,
- Experience in SQL and Oracle database,
- Experience in Angular (Frontend development) or Pega (Low code platform) would be considered as advantage,
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken,
- Self-driven and pro-active,
- Experience of working agile, open-minded and easy adapting to change.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who takes on challenges with a great deal of energy, passion and innovation. As our new Software Engineer you will be an important part of the team. We strive to achieve a good work/life balance and we are always open to new ideas and thoughts helping us improving as a team. My ambition as a manager is to create the best possible environment for you to reach success by giving you support and clearing the path. I believe it is important to enjoy what you do and to have fun at work." Christina Hejdenberg, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 03.04.2023 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3200-4800 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Job area
- IT and data
- Software Engineering
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Workplace and culture
We are about 15 000 colleagues working mainly in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Working together is important to us. We achieve the best results when we learn from each other and use our values Open, Simple, Caring to guide us every day.
We believe in diversity and inclusion and show this by treating customers and colleagues in the same respectful way.
About Swedbank Group
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Software Engineer with Java competence
Loading application form