Product governance specialist
Do you like a new challenge and an opportunity to work with product governance? Then you should apply and join our fantastic team!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Perform Product Oversight annual cycle events
- Be involved in Product Oversight Committee in Savings, Investment & Advice
- Secure relevant reporting to the Group Executive Committee and Board of Directors, and other stakeholders
- Develop a control and follow up structure of critical controls related to distribution of products and offerings, related to MiFID 2 and IDD, to secure customer protection.
- Work independently in a team consisting of highly experienced professionals
- Participate in and provide input to different change initiatives
What is needed in this role:
- Previous experience from working with MiFID2 and/or IDD regulations is highly meriting
- Analytical skills and the ability to translate regulatory requirements to operational processes
- Excellent communications skills both in Swedish and English, as well as the ability to provide clear and precise information of complex material
- Able to work independently with minimum of supervision, but also have great collaboration skills to work with others
- University degree in relevant areas such as Legal, Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- Previous experience from working with project or program management is meriting
- You could have a background as compliance officer, business developer within advisory process or have experience from working with financial instruments and/or insurance products
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
participate on a journey of providing a robust and comprehensive product governance in a changing environment. We are now looking for a new team member to our great Product Governance team within Savings, Investment & Advice. My goal as a manager is to be part of a high performing team in an open, fun and professional environment that inspires to strong deliveries, great collaboration and great fun. Cecilia Grönroos, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 26.04.2023.
Recruiting manager: Cecilia Grönroos, 0730463879
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Kristine Nordin +46 8 5859 3748
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Job area
- Business and product development
- Project and Product Development
- Stockholm HQ
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Workplace and culture
We are about 15 000 colleagues working mainly in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Working together is important to us. We achieve the best results when we learn from each other and use our values Open, Simple, Caring to guide us every day.
We believe in diversity and inclusion and show this by treating customers and colleagues in the same respectful way.
About Swedbank Group
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Product governance specialist
Loading application form