Valuation and Index Specialist
Are you passionate about asset management, financial mathematics or alternative investments?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Perform valuation of all funds and client portfolios;
- Perform valuation of private equity investments;
- Be responsible for daily official NAV calculation and performance reports to Portfolio Managers;
- Be responsible for Benchmark replication and periodic benchmark rebalancing;
- Maintain and develop models for theoretically valued financial instruments;
- Participate in the implementation of new funds, instruments, evaluation of benchmark, new rules and regulations and more;
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth – conferences, e-learning, workshops, books;
- Contribute to Swedbank Robur vision to be a world leader in sustainable value creation;
- Have fun and enjoy your job!
What is needed in this role:
- An academic degree, preferably: finance, economics, mathematics/statistics;
- Fundamental knowledge or interest in financial markets and financial instruments;
- Experience in investment area is an advantage;
- Strong numeracy skills, initiative, attentive to details;
- Knowledge in SimCorp Dimension application is an advantage;
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written);
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with team members and stakeholders;
- Ability to plan and organize workload to meet deadlines, taking into account relative priorities;
- Commitment to the excellent service.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team in one of the largest asset management companies in the Nordic. Here you will have a unique opportunity to work with and learn from the best professionals in the area." Gintarė, your future leader.
We look forward to your application at 11.06.2023 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2050-3050 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Job area
- Finance and analysis
- Financial Planning, Analysis and Advice
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Workplace and culture
We are about 15 000 colleagues working mainly in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Working together is important to us. We achieve the best results when we learn from each other and use our values Open, Simple, Caring to guide us every day.
We believe in diversity and inclusion and show this by treating customers and colleagues in the same respectful way.
About Swedbank Group
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Valuation and Index Specialist
Loading application form