Process Automation Lead
Are you passionate about driving change and want to be part of an agile team? We are looking for an Process Automation Lead with Project Management experience to join our team.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Manage the delivery of high impact transformation projects
- Provide leadership and expertise across project cycles to ensure high quality services and deliveries
- Engage in active relationship building to foster strong relationships with partner areas for collaborative actions
- Develop and maintain best practices, and support arrangements from a CoE perspective
- Clearly communicate status and progress and ensuring partner teams deliver on agreed actions
- Identify opportunities and take a proactive and influential role in policy and discussions on collaboration
- Conduct high level analysis of business areas to map processes and structure
- Be responsible and drive Proof of Concepts/Pilots of new technologies
- Support development teams with the implementation and analysis of key activities
What is needed in this role:
- Project manager experience is a must, preferably from a consultancy engagement
- Experience of working with a leading Process Automation, or BPM platform is considered an advantage
- Strong agile project management skills; preferably from previous system implementations and infrastructure projects
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Ability to motivate and inspire people from various backgrounds and roles
- Proven ability to absorb new concepts and technologies
- Relevant university degree, or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and oral
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
...be a part of a helpful and dedicated team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value, and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage.
We are responsible for the management of the Robotics and Pega platforms (BluePrism & UiPath) ensuring reliable, efficient, and scalable services for the entire bank both in the Nordic and Baltic region. The Robotics and PEGA platforms form a central part of our IT delivery across several business-critical functions at Swedbank, hence you will be part of a strategic and prioritized area of Swedbank.
The team is located cross-border in Stockholm and Vilnius.
"As a manager, I gladly leave room for my employees to implement and develop their work towards set goals. I am transparent, avoiding detailing and trying to be your sounding board to make you reach your goals. My goal is to help you succeed in the role and my focus is to remove any obstacles for you and the team.", Alan Nasrat, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 12.06.2023.
Recruiting manager: Alan Nasrat +46 72 358 88 19
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 585 944 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Job area
- IT and data
- Product Management and IT Business Analysis
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Workplace and culture
We are about 15 000 colleagues working mainly in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Working together is important to us. We achieve the best results when we learn from each other and use our values Open, Simple, Caring to guide us every day.
We believe in diversity and inclusion and show this by treating customers and colleagues in the same respectful way.
About Swedbank Group
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Process Automation Lead
Loading application form