Accounts Private team is looking for a fantastic, curious and highly skilled fullstack software engineer to Accounts & Retail Payments value stream.
In our team you have the opportunity to:
- Design, develop, test, analyse and maintain our products and applications in Swedbank’s high tech services in Accounts area.
- Cooperate with other agile team and engineers working on different layers in Swedbank.
- Make sure that our products and services are up and running 24/7.
- Create high quality code.
- Build REST API Domain models.
- Collaborate with team members to build competence and relationships.
- Work close with competent, high skilled and technical experienced colleagues.
- Develop your skills and carrier in Swedbank.
- Enjoy your daily work and have fun.
What is needed in this role:
- A team player who prioritizes the team’s goals.
- Understanding of agile processes (Scrum and SAFe).
- Interest of working both with new development and maintaining of existing systems, and even both with backend and frontend systems.
- Strong knowledge in Java (experience of working with Eclipse, RAD, InteliJ, Red Hat, Jenkins, Cloudbees, Git is preferable).
- Understanding of REST and SOAP service architecture and knowledge/experience of Java integration with mainframe (not mandatory, but preferable). Interested in unit-testing.
- Angular knowledge (understanding of NGRX is preferable).
- Be open, Simple and Caring to build relationships in between the team, train and to other group/functions in Swedbank.
- Experience in Test: developing existing, building new and execute test cases(advantage if you can build automated test).
- Relevant university degree.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
ensure stability, compliance and meeting market demands for our Accounts & Payments related products & services for our private & corporate customers in Sweden.
Our approach is to develop customer-facing functions to improve time-to-market products across the bank services for customers. Focus on re-designing, building and integrating a technology to support reliable, modularized and ready-to-use components.” Madeleine Kulling, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 01.10.2023.
Location: Stockholm HQ
Recruiting manager: Madeleine Kulling, +46 70 342 49 68
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Kristine Nordin, +46 8 58 59 37 48
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.