Are you passionate about protecting digital identities?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate and innovate with cross-functional colleagues to develop unique and lasting solutions;
- Be part of our Scaled Agile journey, using DevSecOps practices to streamline value delivery;
- Work closely with stakeholders and tailor solutions to fit their specific requirements;
- Provide level 3 support for incidents within the team’s areas of responsibility on a rotating basis;
- Develop and hone your skills related to Digital Identities and Access Management;
- Work in an environment in which you know that you are valued;
- Join a supportive and fun team that values cooperation and excellence.
What is needed in this role:
- Experience working with Sailpoint Identity IQ;
- A solid understanding of IAM principles;
- Coding skills (Java, C#, .NET etc.); Powershell skills;
- An interest in DevOps and secure coding;
- Excellent English language skills both in speaking and writing;
- Good technical skills, and a desire to stay on top of technology trends;
- Being a self-leader with a growth mindset;
- Good communication skills and a devotion to sharing knowledge;
- The ability to handle uncertainty and to act quickly to resolve critical issues as they arise;
- An appreciation for the opportunity to learn and develop continuously;
- Being adaptable, while remaining committed to our goals;
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field or a great reason for not having one!
- A good sense of humor!
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
"Join our team and...
Be part of a diverse group of colleagues who are working together to deliver challenging projects, maximize stakeholder value and increase Swedbank’s security and competitive advantage. The Digital Identity Engineering Team is made up of forward-thinking, creative, driven and collaborative colleagues devoted to staying on top of the latest technology and providing secure and useful solutions. If you have experience with Sailpoint IIQ and believe that you would be a good fit with us, we would love to hear from you! We support each other, we are humble and we work to have open and productive communication with one another.
As a manager, I enjoy supporting the development of every colleague on our team to reach their full potential. We have a strong team of competent individuals who make a difference through their supportive and collaborative teamwork.
Does this sound like a good fit for you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you shared a bit about yourself and what makes you the right person to join our team in a cover letter. I look forward to hearing from you!"- Jessica Silina, your future leader.
We look forward to your application at 27.02.2024 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Jessica Elizabeth Silina
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson firstname.lastname@example.org
Finansförbundet: Jonas Nyström Jonas.Nystrom@swedbank.se
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3650-5450 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4650-6950 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4150-6250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.