Intelligent Automation Lead Product Owner
Are you passionate about using technology to revolutionize businesses? Are you a strategic thinker who loves driving innovation?
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Lead Product Owner to join our dynamic team and shape the future of Intelligent Automation. Join our value stream and make a difference!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Manage Product Backlog: Create product backlog items and prioritize them based on the overall strategy and business objectives. Identify opportunities for growth and innovation, constantly pushing the boundaries of automation technology.
- Product Development: Lead the end-to-end product development lifecycle, from idea to deployment. Work closely with delivery teams to define product specifications, prioritize features, and ensure timely and high-quality delivery.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Engage with stakeholders, including business leaders, customers, and development teams, to gather requirements, understand pain points, and translate them into actionable product features. Foster strong relationships and drive collaboration to ensure successful product outcomes.
- Market Analysis: Keep up with industry trends and emerging technologies in Intelligent Automation. Conduct competitive analysis, market research, and customer feedback analysis to inform product decisions and maintain a competitive edge.
- Team Leadership: Inspire and mentor a team of product owners and development teams and guide them in driving successful product launches and fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
What is needed in this role:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills to inspire cross-functional teams.
- Strong collaboration skills, with the ability to bridge the gap between business and technology stakeholders
- Self-reliant and business-oriented mindset with a pragmatic approach, coupled with a genuine interest in technology
- Proven track record of efficient delivery by prioritizing and organizing team's work, focusing on key objectives, and ensuring successful project outcomes.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills to identify complex issues, devise innovative solutions, and make data-driven decisions.
- Experience or interest in intelligent automation technologies such as process mining, machine learning, or artificial intelligence is desirable.
- Additional experience in team leadership or project management roles is considered a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in Swedish, enabling effective communication and collaboration within the local context.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
Work with an international team of professional colleagues, collaborating to deliver challenging projects, maximize customer satisfaction, and contribute to Swedbank's position in society. I believe in strong self-leadership, where you have the opportunity to drive your own success and influence your future.” Jacob Pervaz, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 16.06.2023.
Recruiting manager: Jacob Pervaz, +46 725363148
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson, +46 8-58594437
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 858590288
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Job area
- IT and data
- Product Management and IT Business Analysis
- Stockholm HQ
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Workplace and culture
We are about 15 000 colleagues working mainly in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Working together is important to us. We achieve the best results when we learn from each other and use our values Open, Simple, Caring to guide us every day.
We believe in diversity and inclusion and show this by treating customers and colleagues in the same respectful way.
About Swedbank Group
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Intelligent Automation Lead Product Owner
Loading application form