Are you a data driven engineer who want to be part of building future solutions within Group Risk?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
Be part of a new team who are responsible for data delivery to calculation engine, reporting and analytics within capital adequacy. The Capital Adequacy unit ensures compliance and enables the bank to provide relevant services and products, build trustworthy customer relationships and contribute to a better future.
- Participate in building a new data platform for capital adequacy calculation, reporting and analytics
- Work in a hybrid environment
- Analyse requirements and create detailed solution design
- Perform software development
- Maintaining and troubleshooting services on Teradata platform and/or SAS platform
- Work together with APO and the team, to break down epics into features and user stories in the backlog
- Participate in testing and quality assurance
- Be part on an agile team and work according to SAFe, scaled agiled framework
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth by providing challenging tasks and internal and/or external training.
What is needed in this role:
- Experience from data warehouse development, including database optimization and tuning
- Deep knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Teradata, Powercenter and IBM Mainframe
- Problem solver with a can-do-attitude
- Self-driven and able to take own initiatives
- Team player and collaborative
- Be passionate about data quality
- Clear and efficient communication skills
- Experience from agile way of working, preferably SAFe
- Understanding of Banking and the Credit Risk area
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Relevant university degree or proven sufficient work experience
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
"Join our team and...
be part of an international unit who build solutions and analytical capabilities within Capital Adequacy area.
We have many interesting and challenging tasks, and we work hard to deliver according to customer needs and target architecture. As a manager I think it´s important to be honest, trustful, accountable and lead by example. I expect my team members to take own initiative, strive to deliver, support each other and live up to Swedbank values.
Together we ensure that we deliver value to the bank, feel good and have fun at work."
-Mari Syverstad, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 10.10.2023.
Location: HQ Sundbyberg or Umeå
Recruiting manager: Mari Syverstad, +46 72 7434390
SACO: Henrik Joelsson, +46 40 242508
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.