Are you interested in the future of banking and tech transformation? Are you a person that is passionate about working with strategy execution where planning and follow-up plays a fundamental role – then this may be your next job!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work in a creative, engaging and challenging environment where the ultimate focus is to create value for the bank’s customers through continued digitalisation and transformation of the bank within our common channel technologies and IT infrastructure
- Work closely together with Group Channel & Technologies management team, where you gain insight in how a large Group function is run in a modern matrix organisation
- Participate in Group Channel & Technologies planning and follow-up processes and ensure strategic alignment and structure as well as provide consistent and high-quality communication across the unit.
What is needed in this role:
- Strategic and solution-oriented mindset with a strong interest in the challenges and opportunities that a retail bank is facing in today’s market.
- You enjoy working in an environment where changes are constant, and you have a talent for successfully supporting the organisation through complex processes in such an environment.
- Appreciate the value of clear and structured planning and understand the link in between processes and how they interact with the aim of creating value for the organisation.
- The ability to handle and structure large amounts and complex information into easy-to-understand reports and presentations.
- A genuine interest in what other teams in the organisation are doing, and the value they create for the bank’s customers.
- Strong social and matrix collaboration skills, with a team player mind-set, to easily establish trust with your colleagues and in anchoring with stakeholders across the Group.
- You have a strong academic record and at least 5 years of experience from working as a management consultant or similar role with tasks like portfolio management, project management, communication and/or executive reporting.
- Excellent and documented skills in writing and producing presentation material (advanced user in Microsoft Office Suite), as well as confident in presenting material yourself.
- Fluent in English and preferably one language from the bank’s home markets (Sweden, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia).
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be part of our broad team “Planning and Performance” which has a focus on establishing a solid structure and effective ways of working for planning and follow-up of the Group Channels and Technologies unit. We work in an ambitious team where we value both quality, speed and to have fun along the way. We communicate openly with each other and like to share our thoughts in order to build on and develop each other’s’ ideas. Helping each other and others is big a source of motivation for us, and we collaborate to ensure delivering high quality work for GC&T and Swedbank as a whole.”
“As a manager I am positive and supportive. I take pride in belonging to and working together with, a supporting, fun and professional team of colleagues that have a strong collaborative culture. “
Maria Eckerby, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 08.12.2023.
Recruiting manager: Maria Eckerby, +46730920893
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8-58594437
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +468 5859 0288
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.