As Swedbank's Payments Baltic IT team we aim to provide easy to use, engaging and safe 24/7 payment solutions in a balance between new business development opportunities and regulatory changes. We believe that you being service minded and energy driven would help us to realize such customer journey within our Payments domain in Baltic markets!
About the job
We look forward to strengthen our organization with a talented and motivated team player to join our cross-functional Payments Baltic team of professionals from Lithuania, Latvia & Estonia! The team members who are dealing with mission critical payment services are the ones going extra mile to come up with high in class software delivery. SEPA, Instant payments, ISO20022, SWIFT are some of keywords describing services provided by Baltic Payments team to ensure payments between Swedbank's customers or outside bank within the EU or across the world.
You would be part of continuous cross-functional team delivery of software development and maintenance services with extremely high customer value to the bank’s customers and users. The deliveries are as fast as possible, without compromising quality and stability. As the area is complex, you will face new things almost every day, getting a frank and professional support from your closest colleagues.
We are now looking for a structured and solution-oriented person who performs system analysis and works having a holistic outlook in mind.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one.
- Key characteristics: proactive, analytical mind, structured and systematic, interest in details, having strong sense of responsibility
- You have a good grasp in business and/or IT system knowledge of Payments domain (ISO20022, SEPA, SWIFT)
- You have ability to analyze, design and visualize business processes and IT solutions
- You feel confident in your knowledge of SQL and Oracle DB structure, and basic understanding of Java, XML just would add you a big plus!
- You agree that API based services is direction to go, and you would like to help us in this journey
- UML, BPMN, requirements specification, data modelling & design – do you recognize yourself?
- Agile is the way you want to work
- You obtain good writing & documentation skills
- Very good communication skills and social competence (listen, ask questions, build trust)
- You are team-oriented and have collaborative way of working as a mind-set
- You wish to work in an international team and use English as a working language
- We would see it as a bonus if you had work experience from financial industry
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly bringing customer experience and satisfaction with payments services into next level. Also need to mention fun, friendly atmosphere and plenty of opportunities for you to grow and teach others. You will work with talented and committed colleagues in a sociable Swedbank environment." Vaiva Bareikienė & Klāvs Ozoliņš, your future leaders.
We look forward to your application at 15.08.2023 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3200-6100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3000-5300 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.