Do you want to build networks that can handle the challenges of the future?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Take part in building the bank for the future, a digital bank with presence on-prem and in cloud
- Ability to work with architecture, designing new solutions, maintaining our existing network as well as optimizing systems/applications
- Manage network availability and continuity to ensure the capability of necessary traffic under any condition
- Join an awesome team of network engineers
- Be in the front seat of your professional career
What is needed in this role:
- Experience of working with MPLS, IPVPNs, ACI, IPsec and IOS-XR/NXOS
- Knowledge and experience of network automation, CI/CD, Ansible, Jenkins and scripting
- Familiarity with Zabbix, DDI and/or Oxidized is a plus.
- Valuable if you have been working in a service provider environment.
- Ability and the professionalism to understand business needs and develop them into technical solutions
- Used to create implementations with high quality standards
- University Degree, preferably in Computer Science and/or previous relevant working experience
- Fluent in English
- Experience of working with Agile methods within the IT-sector
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
"Join our team and...
…take the next big step in your career. At Swedbank you and the team are the experts in network and your opinions matters when we make decisions together for the future. We expect a lot from you, but in return you will receive a lot of freedom and opportunities to work with transforming the way we run the network. I’m here as a manager to give you the best support possible to reach yours and the banks goals."
Nathalie Wåhlstrand, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 30.09.2023.
Recruiting manager: Nathalie Wåhlstrand, +46 72 234 69 38
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.