Are you passionate about developing and maintaining Cards Acquiring services?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Develop, test, analyze and maintain Cards Acquiring applications (backend & frontend)
- Work alongside other Agile DevOps engineers to make sure market leading Baltic Acquiring systems are up and running 24/7
- Have a good time while at work and know that your team has your back!
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL code development, preferably 6+ years of relevant work experience
- Good understanding of information security best practices
- Ability to provide technical mentorship for Oracle engineers in the team
- Eagerness to learn and advance
- Good written and spoken English
It’s an advantage if you have:
- Experience working with Oracle Forms and migration to other products
- Experience in JAVA/C++ development or other technologies we use
- Working experience with financial institutions or payment cards systems
- Experience working in Agile environment
Technologies we use:
- C++, JAVA
- Oracle, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms
- GIT, Artifactory, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, IBM Tivoli
- RHEL, Windows Server
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Vaidas Kadikinas, your future leader.
We look forward to your application at 29.09.2023 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Vaidas Kadikinas +37060018377
Recruiter: Lina Jurkaitytė +37062424411
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
*In Swedbank salary offer for the final candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges for the position, and depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate. Salary is one part of the overall remuneration including variety of other benefits and many opportunities provided by Swedbank.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.