Are you enthusiastic about leveraging Business Intelligence, data flows, and analytics to drive impactful business initiatives?
We're searching for a dynamic Business Analyst to join our team, focusing on Cloud platforms. If you're a proactive and solution-oriented team player, who is ready to drive business initiatives using Advanced Analytics capabilities, this role is for you.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
Be a part of a skilled organization offering unique opportunities for growth and development
Be a part of an agile team working in a modern and dynamic international environment
Partner and provide effective and efficient communication with development team, stakeholders, and product management
Drive and deliver business requirement gathering, analysis, documentation, and communication of BI solutions
Lead business processes within BI infrastructure and supporting development of complex cross-area BI solutions
Support development of sustainable, secure, and reliable IT services throughout the life cycle in accordance with the internal and external standards and regulations
Support testing and quality assurance for delivered service and its functionality
Gain understanding of existing BI infrastructure, collaborate with architects and provide input for solution architectural design
What is needed in this role:
- Previous work experience with business requirements and data analysis
- Proven analytical abilities, logical and critical thinking skills
- Proactive and solution oriented with inspiring leadership qualities
- Understanding of data lake, cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge and experience using SQL
- University degree preferably in finance, mathematics, statistics, economics, or IT
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English
- Experience in agile methodologies, particularly within a Scaled Agile environment
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
"Join our team and...
be a part of our dynamic international team, comprised of talented professionals, who are dedicated to delivering complex and strategic Business Intelligence solutions. We are passionate about maximizing customer value and continuously finding better and more efficient ways of working.” Pēteris Rēķis, your future leader.
We look forward to your application at 30.09.2023. the latest.
Recruiting manager: Pēteris Rēķis, +371 22045902
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.