Are you a curious person with interest of problem solving?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work in one of the more exciting teams in the bank.
- Work, alongside other senior colleagues, to find solutions for complicated problems.
- Collaborate with other team members to insure the best possible outcome for the bank and our customers.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience from a Client Executive role experience from a project manager role in capital market (Leverage Finance, DCM, ECM, etc.).
- Demonstrated excellent negotiation skills.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
"Join our team and...
be a part of a team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage. FR&Rs mission is to minimize and prevent credit losses within Swedbank Group. FR&R consists of 18 members in Sweden with roles as case managers, financial analysts, legal counsels and administrative staff.
FR&R is an independent unit working closely with Corporate banking, Leverage Finance, Group Risk and other teams within Group Credit. We are now looking for a highly talented and motivated individual to join our team as Senior Case Manager.” -Reza Bayat, your future manager.
We look forward to receiving your application by 29.09.2023.
Recruiting manager: Reza Bayat, +46 70 66 57 808
SACO: Anna Hermansson +46 8 58 59 05 26
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.