Are you passionate about developing and maintaining Cards Acquiring services?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to
- Develop, test, analyze and maintain Cards Acquiring applications (backend and frontend);
- Work alongside other agile engineers making sure our systems are up and running 24/7;
- Have a good time while at work and know that your team has your back!
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
- Strong Java programming skills with 6+ years of practical experience;
- Good understanding of information security practices;
- Ability to provide technical mentorship for Java engineers in the team;
- Eagerness to learn and advance;
- Good written and spoken English.
It’s an advantage if you have:
- Experience in API’s, queue management, containerization, batch processing, Azure platform;
- Experience in Oracle or C++ development or other technologies we use;
- Experience in Windows\Unix system maintenance, scripting (shell/python/etc.);
- Working experience with financial institutions or especially, payment cards systems;
- Experience working in Agile environment.
Technologies we use:
- C++, JAVA;
- Oracle, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms;
- GIT, Artifactory, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins;
- RHEL, Windows Server.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be part of experienced, talented and dedicated professional Team with strong culture who strive for high quality and value creative way of thinking. We offer you great environment to grow and continuously develop your skills." Vaidas, your future leader.
We look forward to your application at 28.09.2023 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3200-4800 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.