Are you passionate about the Real Estate & Construction Sector and to deliver quality strategic advice to Swedbank’s Real Estate- and Construction clients?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Maintain and develop relationships at senior client level being their trusted advisor
- Be responsible for advising the real estate clients on debt financing and for supporting client executives in bilateral loans and being the project manager in club deals/syndicated credit facilities
- Create, discuss ideas and be responsible for supporting the clients with strategic advice and services regarding financing in connection with equity capital market transactions and Merger & Acquisitions activities
- Build and develop a network within the Real Estate segment within Swedbank across geographies
What is needed in this role:
- Minimum 5 years of experience at senior level in a bank preferably working with and proven track record of business relationships within the sector
- An academic degree such as finance, economics, business administration, political science or law
- Proven experience and understanding of credit risk, Loans & Syndication and/or advisory such as Debt Capital market or Corporate Finance
- High degree of flexibility and client service orientation
- A true team player with strong drive and a high degree of initiative without losing the ability to pay attention to details
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
"Join our team and...
...be part of a professional Real Estate Advisory team within Corporates & Institutions. The Real Estate Advisory team consist of 5 employees and are based in Stockholm and help the targeted clients within Swedbank real estate sector by developing ideas and solutions, by giving strategic advice regarding banking- and capital market transactions. The team include personnel with competence within capital structure, M&A, capital markets and corporate loans. Our set up is based on Client Centric Culture with a combination of sector knowledge and a good understanding of customer needs and Swedbank’s product delivery.
Real Estate Advisory holds the responsibility to help the targeted real estate and construction clients within Swedbank by developing ideas and solutions, by giving strategic and financial advice regarding banking- and capital market transactions, such as merger & acquisitions, IPOs and capital raising." Mattias Malmberg, Head of Real Estate Advisory.
We look forward to receiving your application by 09.29.2023.
Recruiting manager: Mattias Malmberg, +46 70 794 69 70
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson, +46 8 585 944 37
Finansförbundet: Lena Schöllin, +46 8 585 949 12
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.