Are you looking for an expert role to ensure outsourcing* framework compliance in Swedbank Baltic Group ?
*According to EBA Guidelines on outsourcing arrangements
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Coordinate, align and monitor the implementation of the Outsourcing area related regulations in the Baltic Group, ensuring quality, providing necessary guidance, communication and trainings.
- Design and own Intragroup agreement governance process, lead and supervise its implementation.
- Coordinate Intragroup agreements and facilitate yearly follow up process and documentation in Outsourcing register.
- Ensure data collection, input and quality assurance for outsourcing reporting (management reporting, regulatory reporting).
- Support project managers/ change owners in outsourcing area matters.
- Lead and encourage collaboration across the organisation to ensure outsourcing framework compliance.
- Replace Outsourcing framework manager when necessary.
What is needed in this role:
- At least 3 years proven work experience in the field of Legal, Operational excellence, Procurement or Risk area (previous experience in Outsourcing and/or Intragroup arrangements will be considered as an advantage).
- Ability to lead and manage project, preferably previous experience in development of new processes.
- Excellent communication skills in English, with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Strategic mind-set, combined with good influencing and negotiating skills.
- High degree of stress tolerance combined with high level of motivation and perseverance.
- Orientation to achieve results with focus on how things are done.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.).
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
"Join our team and...
you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself in designing continuous improvements in outsourcing area across Swedbank Baltic Group”, Sigita Fridrihsone, Outsourcing Framework manager in Baltics.
We look forward to your application at 29.09.2023 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1950 - 3050 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2300 - 3650 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2150 - 3350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.